This is the second time I have been nominated for The MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD and this time by Priyanka Nair, an amazing blogger, whose words will inspire you to lead a meaningful life.
Thank you so much Priyanka for the nomination:)
Check out her interesting Blog here – http://www.priyankaspen.com
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
The Rules of the Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Priyanka’s Questions 💞
1.) What inspires you to write?
A. Letting the emotions flow on a piece of paper is magical. I feel there is no better way to connect and express your inner voice to the outer world. It’s liberating in itself. I always feel rewarded when someone somewhere can relate to it or when my writing brings that beautiful curve on someone’s face or if it brightens someone’s day or uplifts someone’s emotions or motivates someone.
2.) What is your life’s motto?
A. To bring a fruitful change by inspiring beautiful souls for absolute freedom and real adventure. In short, to give the world the best of me.
3.) Your Favourite quote?
A. There are many but now ‘Work until you no longer need to introduce yourself’ quote came to my mind.
4.) One thing you cannot survive without? (Only thing)
5.) Worst Book you have ever read?
A. I believe there is no such book which can be considered as worst. Only the subjects/choices differ.
Questions to the Nominees
1) A quote which would define you?
2) Your best life lesson till date?
3) The most important thing for survival and success?
4) The most funny or weirdest incident of your life?
5) If offered, what would be the one thing(or wish) that you would ask for (only one)?
Three things about myself:
An explorer by heart who loves experimenting, creating and learning new things.
A nature lover and adventure enthusiast.
Love to paint the emotions and leave an imprint on many hearts.
You can catch up with me here — my on-going #BlogchatterA2Z 2019 Challenge
Would be eagerly waiting to hear from you all!